Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wedding Card

Well my Nephew is getting married and I am gaining a Niece.... very exciting :-)  So to celebrate a wonderful young lady joining our family I made a card... I know... fancy that!


The background is a Cuttlebug Folder "Victoria" which was rolled through with the top B plate just on the edge of the folder so there isn't a folder mark left on the cardstock then I used the same folder with just a strip of self healing mat instead of the top B plate to get the stripe then simply used the Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro and embossing tool to make the lines.
The heart is Design ID #1292 from the Silhouette store called "Wedding Cameo" which I think is quite beautiful.  The frame is also cut on the Silhouette Cameo and Congratulations is sketched in the font Edwardian Script.

Hope you like it... Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. wow its gorgeous Sarah stunning work & thanks on the tip for using the embossing folders.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Sarah, just made a white on white card as well.
    hugs adie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I am a new Cameo owner, still love my Cricut but am so eager to learn all about the new possibilities!
    Melinda Strange
    Huntsville, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melinda, I am a new Cameo owner too... I learn a little more with each project! We are so lucky to have access to so many talented crafty people!
    Thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)