Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello Granddad!

Another quick card that took way too long to make (silly mistakes causing start overs lol)...

My Granddad is having a stay in the hospital so aside from calling every day we are sending love and happiness by post :-)

Hello Granddad was done with my Silhouette as were all the cuts (because I cannot cut a straight line to save my life lol) the background folder is a Tim Holtz.. Alterations, Texture Fades Rays (A2)... embossed through the Cuttlebug... then inked in Memento Dye Ink Dandelion.  The sun is embossed in Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug.
The inside is written by my Silhouette... found the right settings now ;-) hehe.  De-bossed then embossed to give more texture through the Cuttlebug using a home made defuser plate made from a self healing mat.  The Embossing folder was Christmas Stars but seems to lend itself to bright and cheery :-)

If you need information on how I made my Defuser - to leave an oval un-embossed in the centre... click here ;-)

Happy Crafting *hugs* Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)