Monday, March 3, 2014

Vinyl Galore!

Well talk about a snowball effect... Tina asked me to do one vinyl job (before I had even opened the vinyl to have a go for myself) and now I find myself with several requests for vinyl (not going to mention the fact that my vinyl supplier is "out of stock" - guess I am getting a new supplier!).

What I did for Tina... I love this :-) and so does she which is waaaay more important!


This went through the post in a tube pack... came out unscathed!

Today among other vinyl jobs I worked on I got a chuckle out of one job and was happy to oblige a fellow sci-fi fan!  I think the Darth Vader is awesome... I believe it is spray painted... this could easily be vinyled too!  (Oh the possibilities!)


"Come to the Dark Side.  We have beer" is in Star Jedi Font...

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

*hugs*
Sarah

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)