Friday, July 17, 2009

Flourishes Tag


This is my first ever tag, I really enjoyed this project even if I did have to do the stamped image three times. I learned never to leave water on the desk too hehe. Anyway this is my entry into the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC24) make a tag competition. Now I don’t own any Flourishes Stamps, I’ve got lots on my wish list though! With this in mind I used a stamp from a set I got from Kmart. I stamped it in black Whispers ink onto some white cardstock and then coloured them in pencil (yes, okay Copic markers are on that wish list too!).

I embossed and cut out the stamp using the Nestabilities Scalloped Large Ovals by Spellbinders through the Cuttlebug. I then cut out a pink and dark red rectangle and mounted the stamped oval onto these. I added a few heart brads for interest then made a traditional shaped tag, added a Fiskars eyelet and added some pink striped ribbon through the hole and added a bow for good measure. I am thinking with this tag being quite large I am going to use it to send a photo disk to my Nanna as there is lots of room on the back for the instructions of how to make it play in the DVD player ;-)

I also made a matching card to go with the tag to slip some more photos in.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)