Monday, July 6, 2009

School Photo Time

Well the school photos are here and now I have to send them so bumper batch of cards in progress. To help me keep track of who I send what to I like to take photos so I figure I might as well pop them up here so here they are so far:

Well my 6 year old boy had to make a card first... so here is his card.... a wonderful effort with a very little help apart from the sandwich for the cuttlebug as "not everything fits mum."
He used blue craft foam through the large oval nestibilities, a blue paper flower and pink butterfly from my stash. Now he is a happy camper because its up here... ;-)


Now this one was quite simple, it used the Cuttlebug 2x6 - Flowers cutting die to make the flower and the Cuttlebug Card Making Combo: Eveyday Greetings to make the "hello". The buttons and ribbon came out of my stash. Most of the stuff I get is nice and cheap and whatever I can get since our nearest craft superstore would be about 8 hours drive away and I just can't convince hubby its a good reason to drive that far for matching buttons or ribbon hehe.
The patterned paper was from cre8tiv. The card was Craft Market textured cardstock A4 Cabaret light blue.



Okay this one is a little blurry sorry, but again using the same patterned paper from cre8tiv. The card was Craft Market textured cardstock A4 Cabaret dark blue. The brads were no name ones but Mr 6yo was proud to poke them through and split them ;-)
Once again I used the the Cuttlebug Card Making Combo: Eveyday Greetings to make the "hi there".






Okay these two were quick ones done with my favourite, the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: A2 Stylized Flowers on beige cardstock. Coloured with chalk and finished with hello and hi there from the Cuttlebug Card Making Combo: Eveyday Greetings in pink scrap cardstock.



This one was inspired by a card I got from my friend Andrea, so thanks Andrea! The patterned paper was from cre8tiv. The card was Craft Market textured cardstock A4 Cabaret dark blue. The stamp is a Stamp-it Filigree 3692G Laura Koh which I used Versamark watermark ink with glitter heat embossing and blue "bling" from my stash. Blue paper flower with the centre having a dark blue flower punched from the Stampin'Up Spring Bouquet then a Light blue Bella Jewel Bradz.

Okay last but not least the this card was made by my 8 year old without any help because he is much to big hehe. Concentric hearts from Cuttlebug die and pink craft foam, stickers from his solar system pack and light blue cardstock.


Thanks for reading, Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)