Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ribbons Galore!

Well a week or so back I went looking for a specific ribbon... well that didn't go so well... not in this box... not in that bag... Limit reached...

All the Ribbon came out... my eldest son enjoyed dumping out boxes for me (Thanks T!);  Then the colour sort began;  Then came the "too wide pile";

I had some plastic "photo" boxes and some IKEA cardboard boxes so they got requisitioned; A quick grab of the Crop-A-Dile and Eyelets... and this is the results!  Order and visual quick reference... both of which I need when working.

I have added a strip of double sided to the front of each box to keep the majority of the ribbons attached until needed... this makes a huge difference in keeping them orderly.


Hope this helps someone else with feral, rabid ribbons!

Thanks for stopping by...


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)